Branch Executive Committee Meeting
11th April 2013
On 11th April the B.E.C. met for the scheduled BEC meeting.
The items discussed were as follows:
- Members briefings and Branch briefings
- John Vine Audit of freight.
- Rebranding of UKBA.
- Performance review box markings.
- Commencement of work at FASD.
- Coquelles freight control structure and automation.
- AO / AIO refusal to act up to cover PCP.
- Summer pressures at Calais
- Brigade “Starbursting”.
- Staff changes at Tilbury, Gravesend brigade.
- Staff moves agreement for Intel & Targeting
- Possible change of terms for Cutters.
- T&Cs agreed for remaining QW staff.
- Recruitment exercises.
If you wish to obtain further details on any of these subjects feel free to contact your local rep.